Why Study at NIMPA
Nairobi Institute of Music and Performing Arts Provides a stimulating learning environment through an innovative student-based and quality driven approach to teaching and learning. We ensure that our students enjoy a rich, highly interactive and personalized learning environment which is essential in the realization of one’s potential and preparation for the future.
Those who choose Nairobi Institute of Music and Performing Arts get access to wide range of courses that form a springboard to a sea of opportunities. We seek to promote a record of achievement and success in academic excellence and job prospects. To help you realize your life-time agenda, we have invested heavily in facilities and staff.
Nairobi Institute of Music and Performing Arts is in the forefront of using Information and Communication Technology to support learning and teaching. We have thus blended the use of e-learning with strong traditional learning and teaching values to give you flexible and dynamic learning experience.
Our aim is to become a leading centre of academic excellence and a preferred destination for all those who aspire for an academically fulfilling experience.
As a student of talent and ability, you will be exposed to programs that present a sound theoretical foundation and a strong practical background.
10 Reasons why you should study at NIMPA
Many reasons explain various world phenomena, but there are 10 reasons why NIMPA is the most preferred College by both Government and self-sponsored students
- Accreditation:Accredited by Technical And Vocational Education and Training Authority(TVETA), Kenya.
- TVET CDACC: Nairobi Institute of Music and Performing arts, is the first institution in Music and Performing Arts to implement national curriculum by TVET CDACC.
- Convenient fees payment mode: Affordable and flexible fees payment in easy percentage installments of 40:30:30.
- Superb staff: Qualified and committed teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Flexible study options: Flexible modes of learning, which include fulltime, digital learning, part-time (evening and weekends).
- Industry Focused Training: The Institution produces highly skilled graduates who are employable. Others go into self-employment and create jobs.
- Synergetic Partnership: Nairobi Institute of Music and Performing Arts partners with research production studios, churches institutions, theatres, Music bands and forges strong industry – academia linkages
- Christian Centered Learning: Nairobi Institute of Music and Performing Arts (NIMPA) is a world class Christian institution that provides competence-based education and training in creative arts in the service of God and humanity.
- Academic resources: Well-equipped Theatre and Design laboratories, and other academic, and artistic resources.
- Strategic Location: Nairobi Institute of Music and Performing Arts is positioned along Kamiti Road off Thika Super Highway, a ten minutes walk from TRM (Thika Road Mall) at Roysambu, and a ten minutes drive to CBD Nairobi.